Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chicken Tortellini


















Yum! This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law (and I got her permission to blog about it!)

It sounds a little strange, but it is REALLY good. One of the best dishes I have ever had.

Chicken Tortellini

3 cups cooked, chopped chicken breasts
2 peeled, cubed Granny Smith apples
4 minced green onions
1/2 c miracle whip or mayo (I used lowfat)
1 9 ounce package of cheese stuffed tortellini
1 bunch of fresh spinach, washed and torn
1/2 sunflower seeds
1 8 oz. bottle Italian salad dressing

Mix chicken, apples, green onions and miracle whip or mayo and let stand in fridge overnight. Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions. Combine tortellini with chicken mixture, add spinach and sunflower seeds and toss with salad dressing. Enjoy!

No comments: